Import and Exporting Comment Libraries
AP supports importing plain CSV files and also Turnitin QuickMark™ Sets.
You can also easily export your comment libraries – to back them up, use them in other places. Uploading publisher intellectual property (including 11trees’ proprietary libraries like College Edition) is a violation of our terms of service. Using AP’s import/export feature to share libraries with other users is a violation of our terms and conditions. Consider a Team or Institution license to facilitate sharing and automating updates to your libraries.
Import an AP Library from Turnitin™ or CSV
AP supports importing plain CSV files and also Turnitin QuickMark™ Sets. Click here for instructions on exporting QuickMark sets.
Here’s a link to a Google Sheet you can copy and use. There are two tabs – the first tab shows you how to upload without Sub-Groups and the second shows how Sub-Groups should be represented.
To upload a CSV file make sure:
- The file has a “csv” extension.
- There are four (4) columns with the following headings:
- Commment Label
AP+ and Institutional users can make more granular organization with sub-groups.
- Sub-Groups are only supported with premium/institutional accounts.
- Leave the Sub-Group entry blank for a given row if you want the Comment to appear directly under the Group.
- You can import up to 300 Comments into a Library
After importing check the sorting of Comments is how you want it, Favorite Comments and finish personalizing your expert feedback!
Export a Comment Library
You can export your Comments, including 11trees proprietary Comment Libraries like College Edition if you have licensed that content, in either CSV or copy/paste formats.
- Visit Edit a Library in the AP web editor. To reach the web editor from AP’s Chrome Extension or Microsoft Word add-in, click Edit then Edit Libraries.
- Select a Library from the Library drop down.
- Click the Print & Export button to the right of the Library picker dropdown.
- Choose CSV or Copy/Paste to get the Comments.