Import an AP Library from Turnitin™ or CSV
AP supports importing plain CSV files and also Turnitin QuickMark™ Sets. Click here for instructions on exporting QuickMark sets.
Here’s a link to a Google Sheet you can copy and use. There are two tabs – the first tab shows you how to upload without Sub-Groups and the second shows how Sub-Groups should be represented.
To upload a CSV file make sure:
- The file has a “csv” extension.
- There are four (4) columns with the following headings:
- Comment Label
- Sub-Groups are only supported with premium/institutional accounts.
- Leave the Sub-Group entry blank for a given row if you want the Comment to appear directly under the Group.
- You can import up to 300 Comments into a Library
After importing check the sorting of Comments is how you want it, Favorite Comments and finish personalizing your expert feedback!